Monday, June 05, 2006

Another new site

Hi everybody,
 
Being the complete internet whore I am...I have set up yet another new site using my old, faithful domain name www.pseudojoe.com
This one is all about me, the man behind On the pod.net, The pseudoblog and all of the other drivel you've all been kind enough to put up with for all this time.  
Actually, it's not so much about me, but more like the music I've managed to come up with. 
If I could be so bold as to ask you for yet another moment of your time to check out www.pseudojoe.com, you would have my undying gratitude once again.
 
...and while I have your attention...
 
There's a new review up @ On the pod.net as well as another, in my seemingly unending segments of, New: On the pod.
 
Thanks again and keep reading.
 
Joe from www.onthepod.net
 
 

CHECK OUT ALL THE GREAT MUSIC REVIEWS @ www.onthepod.net

3 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://google-machine.info/642.html or http://google-index.info/2185.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites